Hampton Park Cubs meet: TUESDAY NIGHTS from 7pm to 8.30pm
Our Cub leaders are Karen (Akela), Bruce (Baloo), Melissa (Raksha), and Brett (Python) and we’d love to meet you.
Cubs is for boys and girls aged between 8-11 years. They generally meet once a week during school terms as well as going on weekend activities.
What Can I Do in Cub Scouts?
• Enjoy bush walks
• Learn water-safety skills
• Orienteer and learn to read maps and compasses
• Perform team activities and meet individual challenges
• Go camping with your friends
• Learn about First Aid
• Play imaginative games
• Be a part of exciting team relays
• Perform in plays and skits
• Show your creativity in art and craft sessions
• Learn practical skills like knots and construction
• Discover our environment
Dad & Mum: The activities are based on the natural sense of fun and enthusiasm of the age group and thus the training is achieved largely through games, interaction in small groups and activities.